How Root Explorer is used
Rooting one ‘s Andriod mobiles provides the users to operate and change the system files and each and every user may change their default rom with some other customized roms .Rooting one”s mobiles is the process of formatting the all junk and unused permissions to be use more and much fantastic apps like Busy box ,booble , and many more apps that are providing fantastic features to your devices.So coming to the reference of the Root explorer it is a Andriod file manager applications for rooted devices which had a capable to users to see and change any andriod files, unzipping files ,data manager,and many more files that have to be encrypted and hidden files .for more features of this app. Look at below lines for more information regarding with the Root explore Apk file.
Features regarding to the Root explorer For Andriod
- it can accessed for the Andriod system above 2.33
- Built in SQlite database viewer
- it can support for Magisk V6 and PHH
- zip files to Rar or EXTRACT RAR files or any other Zipped folder
- it can copy ,cut ,paste rename or delete any other files in background -file customizing.
- streaming of video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
- cloud storage and multiple supports [Google drive ,Drop box and Network -smb]
HOW to Download And Install Root explorer Apk
- Generally the app is available in Google play store app for pad of rs 250 inr for itunes and some other apps stores .So to ease that problem here we are providing the for FREE download .So to get this app for free follow the below provided link and get FREE download and they amazing features of this app on your smart Andriod mobiles.
so to Download the ROOT Explorer click on the below provided Download button.
- After downloading the app go to your mobile setting and next security settings to unknown resources.
so now what are looking for is now on your mobiles go through it and the press the install button to enjoy the app
HOW to get down the Root explorer for Pc and Computer
So basically every person know that they need to posses Andriod Emulator on their systems to run Andriod apps .so from my references BLUESTACK is the best Andriod emulator to be get accessed by your systems.
- So download BLUESTACK on your systems and get installed and u have to need apk file of Root explorer.
- Open Apk file in Bluestack and now install Apk file in bluestack file and enojy the Root explorer.